• Feasibility and conceptualisation of food and brew projects
• Design and delivery of concepts on international platforms
• Brewery systems equipment procurement
• Development and implementation of turn-key food and brew operations
• Development of recipes and individual brewed flavours
• Brewing raw materials supply
• Brewery management and operations
• Brewer recruitment, training and support
• Branding, packaging and presentation
• Marketing and promotion
From a combined 40 years in the brewery industry, the Flying Foam team has developed numerous global relationships for the design, fabrication, supply and installation of all components required to build a complete craft brewing solution.
As we are not manufacturers of equipment nor wedded to any vendor, our approach is to evaluate the proposed project and the client’s key project drivers and determine a “best for project” delivery strategy.
Flying Foam will tailor a fabrication and procurement strategy for each project.
From base design to system development, operational efficiencies, menu planning, recruitment and training, Flying Foam’s principal St.John Hammond has the experience to improve any deficiencies within existing operations and to bed in new venue operations.
Using proprietary industry developed systems, Flying Foam’s unique skill set can offer improvements in efficiencies resulting in improved profitability by drawing on its 40 years experience.